This week sees the launch of a Froglife Raffle being held with the support of the Grim’s Dyke Hotel and the Gilbert and Sullivan Opera Company.
Over the next 6 weeks we will be selling raffle tickets for just £2 through our website and at the colourful music events run by the Gilbert and Sullivan Opera Company at the Grim’s Dyke Hotel.
|The beautiful Grim's Dyke hotel, where Froglife has helped with pond restoration|
The remnants of this historic boating lake were surveyed and found to support Great Crested Newts by Froglife’s Great Crested Newt Revisited project (funded by the SITA Trust) and local volunteers.
We have some wonderful raffle prizes for your £2 ticket that have been very generously donated:
- An opera package with the Grim's Dyke Country Hotel in London
- A family ticket on a fantastic amphibious bus with the London Duck Tours
- Entry for two for Hampton Court Palace
- Entry for two at London Zoo or Whipsnade thanks to the Zoological Society of London
- Two tickets for a produciton at the Harrow Arts Centre thanks to Harrow Council
- Two tickets for Kew Royal Botanic Gardens
The draw for the raffle will be at the hotel on New Year’s Eve and the funds will help to support our work protecting wildlife and habitats, and life-changing education projects.
With fantastic prizes and a better chance of winning then the lottery, why not take a flutter on this fantastic raffle? Tickets are £2 each and available at the Froglife website here , from reception at the Grim's Dyke Hotel, or by calling the Froglife office on 01733 558844