Need a last minute gift idea, or an exciting day out in the New Year to look forward to? Entering Froglife’s raffle could be just the ticket!
With support from the Gilbert and Sullivan Opera Company, the draw will be at the Grim’s Dyke Hotel in Middlesex on New Year’s Eve and tickets are available from Froglife until 5pm on Thursday 22nd December.
We have some wonderful raffle prizes for your £2 ticket that have been very generously donated:
- An opera package with the Grim's Dyke Country Hotel in London
- A family ticket on a fantastic amphibious bus with the London Duck Tours
- Entry for two for Hampton Court Palace
- Entry for two at London Zoo or Whipsnade thanks to the Zoological Society of London
- Two tickets for a production at the Harrow Arts Centre thanks to Harrow Council
- Two tickets for Kew Royal Botanic Gardens
|The Grim's Dyke Country Hotel|
Tickets for the raffle are just £2 each and available from:
- The Froglife website here or by calling the office on 01733 558844 until 5pm on the 22nd of December
- Or from reception at the Grim's Dyke Hotel until the draw on New Year’s Eve.
A big thank you to all the organisations supporting the draw, and good luck to everyone that enters!
Photo: Sivi Sivanesan